Re: Livingston Support and Service Haaaaa (fwd)

Christian Nielsen (cnielsen@ut.rockymt.net)
Sat, 7 Oct 1995 12:42:30 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995, Andy Doolittle wrote:
> > On Fri, 6 Oct 1995, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:
>
> It's nice to know that we're still doing enough right to have such loyal
> customers, and that even the occasional complainer usually stays in the
> fold.

I will stay with livingston, I still think it is a good product.
Heck, this is the first real problem (with livingston products) that I have
had to deal with for over 4 months now. And it is fixed, I will buy more,
and use them.

Christian

Yes, I know. If I only had 26 hours in a day... ;-0