Re: Livingston Support and Service Haaaaa (fwd)

Christian Nielsen (cnielsen@ut.rockymt.net)
Sat, 7 Oct 1995 12:47:07 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995, Dave Andersen wrote:

> Lo and behold, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz once said:
>
> * The faq.. <repeat> the faq... :) Borrow the information from
> www.vii.com/portmaster if needs be. Or put a link to it from
> the support page. <shrug>

I put this up for just that reason. I would like people to help out with
it and make it better. If we could make this a better page, ie help,
maybe I would not have had to call tech support and saw that my problem
would have been fixed with version 3.1.4

Christian

Yes, I know. If I only had 26 hours in a day... ;-0