Re: Livingston Support and Service Haaaaa (fwd)

Christopher E. Nichols (chris@worldramp.net)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 15:37:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:

> So if you want to slam us for answering things online, you are slamming me
> personally, and I simply don't take that from anyone.
>
> I don't *have* to work until 10, 11, 12PM, or later. I don't *have* to dial
> in on the weekend and answer the email I can so customers don't have to wait.
> I could do my 9-6 and go home and leave it all to rot.
>
> I don't - but letters like this make it more attractive.

Allthough the tech support by email for me has been good, it is this
attitude that is ridicoulus. If there is that much work for you to do
with "electronic support" than Livingston really should hire another to
person to help.

just my $0.02
Chrsi
|Christopher E. Nichols (President) World Ramp Incorporated |
|chris@worldramp.net A Professional Internet Services Company|
|Orlando, Florida Phone (407)740-5987 Fax (407)740-7250 |
| |
|Life`s like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. |
| Forrest Gump |