Re: (PM) PM3 Dial Back Troubles

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:20:34 -0800

A PM3 User wrote:

> Thanks Thomas...
>
> When I attach to a port I get:
>
> pm1> attach s40
> Trying 207.166.215.20 ...
> Connected - Escape character is '^]'.
> atd9459486
> NO CARRIER

When using attach it defaults to ISDN dial out. (You do have PRI right?)

try

AT&n1
atdt

EX:

at&n-- Unrestricted 64Kbps data connection.

at&n0-- 3.1KHz audio service. On a PortMaster 3, use this command to place a
modem call.

at&n1-- Speech service. On a PortMaster 3, use this command to place a modem
call.

at&n55-- 3.1KHz audio service.

at&n56-- Restricted 56Kbps data connection.

at&n64-- Unrestricted 64Kbps data connection.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"