Re: (PM) lucent really starting to piss me off

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:58:30 -0800

Richard Ivanowich wrote:

> Does anyone else think that lucent just added abug so they could sell more
> of thier new modems to thier PM3 customers? Lucent's *probably* been
> waiting for this thread and they know thier sales are going to skyrocket.

Why would it cause modem sales to go up? The new ComOS works with the old
modem cards. It's the new modem cards that need new Code.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"