Re: (PM) lucent really starting to piss me off

Matthew S. Crocker (matthew@crocker.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:07:30 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Richard Ivanowich wrote:

> Does anyone else think that lucent just added abug so they could sell more
> of thier new modems to thier PM3 customers? Lucent's *probably* been
> waiting for this thread and they know thier sales are going to skyrocket.

Absolutely NOT! Livingston/Lucent are IMHO honest and hardworking. I
think they just need to commit more resources, 'cource is silicon valley
quality people are hard to find (i.e. they are employed already)

-Matt