Fwd: Re: (PM) Actual 56k V.90 connection!

jon-lists (jonlist@flanet.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:47:27 -0500

I would personally rather have a 45333 + 26400 than a 56000 + 9600
that crap upstream speed would kill you...

I've been having problems with people that have Xoltrix modems.. so far two
different customers I have seen get good 45333 connects downstream, but the
upstream speed sits there and constantly loops a retrain between 26400 and
28800.. kinda strange to see two different customers in two different
counties with the same modem brand get the same downstream connect speeds
and have the same problem with the upstream pipe which was looping retrains
between the same two speeds.. whew... glad I typed that instead of saying it..