Re: (PM) PM3 capabilities

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:39:20 -0800

jp@sugar.midcoast.com wrote:

> Can a PM3 (2t1 version) with a WAN card handle 3 T1s full bore?
> (ISP use) Or should I keep it to just 2 T1s if I demand performance.
> Any testimonials or other emperically determined knowledge?

Yep. Check the archives as there are a few people doing that right now
and they have talked about it on the list.

> I know the PM3 has a much faster processor 486-66 versus 386-33 (right?),
> but it also has a less lean ComOS.

486-66, Hook up a console to C0 and set it to console mode on bootup
and you'll see the CPU info.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"