Re: (PM) FW: Hung Multilink interfaces on PM3

Brian Elfert (brian@citilink.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:29:37 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Erik P. Power wrote:

> This is an RFE I just submitted with Livingston regarding an ISDN issue
> we've run into. If anyone else agrees with me that this would be a useful
> feature, please send a message to RFE@livingston.com. I'd really like to see
> this enhancement get implemented, and my best guess is that if enough of us
> clamor for it, we might get it to happen. Thanks!

If the connection is being dropped on the customer side, this is a bug in
the PM3. If a Win 95 customer pulls their phone cord for the socket, the
PM3 properly removes the customer's connection.

Brian