Re: (PM) Netopia R2121 Dual Analog Router -> PM3

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:40:50 -0800

portmasters@one.net wrote:

> Is there any way that when the router tries to establish its analog
> multilink that a channel gets hung up - and when it dials back in
> (quickly) the PM3 thinks its first multilink attempt is still bonded ??
> (I.e. still at 2 ports (port limit)) ??

have you tried running a ISDN debug on the PM to see if the call is
making it in? Have you tried a PPP debug if the call comes in to see if
there is a NAK in the LCP negation?

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"