Re: (PM) Two weeks later, and still no working ComOS

Douglas Michaud (admin6@teleport.com)
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:44:12 -0700

In message <000501bdbaa7$1850dfa0$1501d2d1@josebert.invsn.com>, "Jose de Leon"
writes:
>Lucent,
>
> Please put some fast expert programmers on the job, your coding time re
>ally
>sucks and I get the feeling that one of your most expert programmers has
>probably left the job.

Well, there IS a company in the Bay area that manufacturers terminal servers,
and they predicate that their engineers release code _every_ two weeks, whether
it fixes something or not, so perhaps that's where all the 'experts' have gone.
Oh, did I mention their product stinks, their support bites, and they've had
the same d/u IP issues for about 6 months ? haheha.. What is it about the
ComOS that you're having the problem with ? v90 ? That's a hashed issue,
and not relevant.

well, i guess you were trolling, and you hooked me...

>Just my perceptions.

um, right.

-------
Douglas Michaud, {dmichaud|admin6}@teleport.com, Teleport Engineering
PGP Id=FADF93C5, Fprint=B9 04 FD FA E7 4C 83 69 DD 45 E2 D2 17 D5 DD 2F