Re: (PM) Two weeks later, and still no working ComOS

John Storms (jstorms@livingston.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:42:46 -0700

At 12:32 AM 7/17/98 +0200, you wrote:
>I'm now waiting for a bug-free ComOS with K56Flex-Support for 15 months.
>What do I have to do? Shoot the complete development crew, that real
>programmers get their fingers on the source?

"Shoot the complete development crew" as in with a GUN!

Sir, I understand your frustration, you have good reason to be upset,
but in California we tend to get a bit jumpy when threatened with
physical violence. Sarcasm can sometimes be hard to intrepret from
an e-mail message.

---
jstorms@lucent.com
Diplomacy:  The art of saying good doggie
while seaching for a big rock.