Re: (PM) Two weeks later, and still no working ComOS

Matt (mrc@althea.pressroom.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 19:57:18 -0400 (EDT)

I interpreted it as sarcasm...besides...who ever heard of a enraged
sysadmin driving out to california to go postal on a livingston developemt
team.................yep........actually...........nevermind.

# Matt Chambers
# The PressRoom Online Services
#
# Voice: 703-631-5755