Re: (PM) E-petition --- yes or no

Larry Vaden (vaden@texoma.net)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:45:43 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Doolittle <andy@livingston.com>
To: portmaster-users@livingston.com <portmaster-users@livingston.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: (PM) E-petition --- yes or no

|Note that voting on such is quite unlikely to actually make it happen.
|Only grunts like Josh, Chad and I actually spew onto the list, though I
|assure the upper-muckities do read it.

Andrew,

Thanks for confirming what I already knew :((

I presume your comments go for livingston-announce as well, which was the
alternate suggestion, correct?

In other words, Lucent/Livingston upper management is not going to address
the issues, correct?

Let me inform you of something (IMHO) --- in some firms, including this one,
major capital expdenditures are not made on the words of "grunts" (your
word, not mine).