(PM) E-petition --- yes or no

Larry Vaden (vaden@texoma.net)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:09:36 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: I don't work for Lucent RABU <livingston@iav.com>
To: jason_port <jason_port@ispi.net>
Cc: portmaster-users@livingston.com <portmaster-users@livingston.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: (PM) * HEY! Lucent RABU!! *

|If you want them to toss you a bone to gnaw on take the initiative to call
|them up yourself.

Sherwood, that's great for GDP or GNP, but it is more efficient and
productive if a Lucent/Livingston executive will just address the issue(s)
in this forum.

It is the only forum purchasers of Lucent/Livingston capital equipment have

And, (s)he might as well address DSLAM cards for the PM3 or PM4, since I
haven't received a response to my private email regarding same and there is
a TX ISP Assoc (TISPA) meeting this Thursday in Dallas.

So, please vote YES or NO on whether you'd like a Lucent/Livingston
executive to issue a status report on a weekly or monthly basis in this
forum or on livingston-announce.

Not requiring accountability and responsibility on the part of our vendors
is more than a step or two towards moving to the sheep farm, IMHO.