Re: (PM) Why use ISDN PRI over Channelized T1?

Jeff Northon (jeffo@seashell.sasquatch.com)
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 08:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We started with the PM3 almost a year ago. At the time we supported
28.8 dialup only. Now 10% of our users are using ISDN. It works
well with the PM3. It also seems that the ISDN users are the more
clueful users. It also seems that the ISDN users are one of our largest
sources of referrals of customers. When we checked our referral
demographics, from our sign-up form, over 45% of our customers came from
word of mouth. Supporting ISDN may be a good thing to consider. Two extra
lines is not a big incentive at the cost of supporting ISDN.

Jeff Northon