Re: (PM) Called-Station-Id disappears ...

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Wed, 20 May 1998 17:42:32 -0700 (PDT)

On 20 May 1998, Dick St.Peters wrote:

> We ran into an oddity ... Bell Atlantic upgraded the generic for our
> local 5ESS switch and we stopped getting Called-Station-Id logged.
> Their protocol analyzer said the digits were still being sent. We had
> them change the number sent from 4 to 7, and the PM3 started logging
> Called-Station-Id again. Anybody else seen this?
[..]
> The change is reproducible; when they changed the number of digits
> back to 4, Called-Station-Id went away; change back to 10 digits and
> Called-Station-Id came back.

Interesting. Can you verify what happens under ComOS 3.7.2c3 and let us
know? Thanks.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>