Re: (PM) PM3 Keeps logging admin sessions (fwd)

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Mon, 11 May 1998 14:23:57 -1000 (HST)

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Dick St.Peters wrote:

> > Old thread, see the archives. Answer: You can't, RADIUS is SUPPOSED to
> > log ALL logins. Admin logins are still logins.
>
> I wonder how many services have users with "admin" as their login
> name. We came close - a local school's administration has "admins"
> here. They originally asked for simply "admin", but someone here was
> alert enough to think twice.

by default we setup machines with an admin account to get 'admin'
messages, flames, postmaster crap etc... that way it will not be given out
to a user... similar for accounting, info, web, abuse, etc.... though this
is only for domains we use ourselves for virtuals they have to handle
their own trash ;)

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood