Re: (PM) Long phone lines: X2 works, K56Flex doesn't??

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 21:37:19 -0500 (EST)

Dick

I have a K56Flex caller, using a Zoltrix modem, who is 8 MILES from his
CO He gets 50,000 each and every call with NO retraining.

I know for a fact the distance since he lives in the same area as I.

Amazes me but it works. (I have PM3 with PRI's via a Seimens switch)

John
John Vozza voice: 973.208.1339
NetRom Internet Services fax: 973.208.0942
john@netrom.com data: 973.208.7777
http://www.netrom.com data: 973.728.1274
data: 973.835.1111