Re: (PM) Re: (RADIUS) Simultaneous login forbidden

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:05:16 -0700 (MST)

Not again. PLEASE POST ALL OF THESE INSTANT FIXES TO THE LIST to help
everyone here and people who search the archives down the road..

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico