Re: (PM) Double Login

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:07:33 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Todd Knaus wrote:

> Don't bother calling Livingston. I posed this question to sales and a
> few others about 1 month ago. No one is speaking as to when it will be
> released. ALSO, it is my understanding that in order to get this type

I wouldn't either - it's still a ways off - they aren't sure on dates yet.
Heck, Livingston is NEVER sure and willing to release dates :)

> of support you will have to purchase their commercial package....I
> believe it is code named Betty....or something like that. I don't think

Yeah. Sounds like every other vendor so it can't be called unfair.. from
what I'm told concerning features of Betty I will probably purchase it
anyway.

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.