(PM) Re: (RADIUS) Simultaneous login forbidden

Bob Bloise (bbloise@trellis.net)
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:17:18 -0500

Yes it is, I did it with a single command line. Read my post I FIXED THE
PROBLEM and email directly to me if you are having any of the same
problems listed in the post.

Then I will send you the commands I used to FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS.

Bob