Re: (PM) SLC's, PM-3's, and GTE

Jacob Suter (jsuter@intrastar.net)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:03:28 -0600

If it does its a misconfiguration on the telco's part. Proper line
cards and connection into the central office will make a slc work
great...

SLC's can do ISDN (properly configured)... which means 64k clear
channel... With good line cards on top of that what more can you ask
for?

My girlfriend is on a SLC in Nacogodoches, Tx off a 5ESS or DMS-100,
I've talked to too many telcos lately.. But it ALWAYS gets 33.6k from
her ISP's USR Sportsters to her (mine) old design (ie - Rockwell) 33.6k
Cardinal External.

JS