Re: (PM) SLC's, PM-3's, and GTE

Kelley Lingerfelt (pm2e@cococo.net)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:20:41 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Mark Radabaugh wrote:

> >THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR SLC or ANY 'REMOTE' CONNECTED LINE NOT TO GET
> >KFLEX CONNECTIVITY.
>
> My impression from this list was that a SLC in the line ALWAYS killed K56
> connections. Am I mistaken in this belief?

The way I understand it, the SLC is the the first A/D conversion, if
from that point it runs to the CO and then connects to your PRI, there
would only be one A/D conversion, but if it goes through another
conversion before it hits your PRI/T1 then you won't be able to get the
K56 connections.

Later
Kelley