Re: Zoltrix V.34 init string?

Christer Olsson (cox@clavicula.mednet.gu.se)
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:20:04 +0200 (CET)

I'm still missing a good WWW-page with lots of init strings for client
modems against PM3 with different ComOS-versions. The page in
www.livingston.com only shows a very few modems.

I guess many of the readers here collects their own init-strings. Maybe
they should be collected into some www-page somewhere.

I'm myself searching for a good initstring for USR 33K6-modem of late
release (I think they're ready for european X2) because they will not
connect to PM3 with Comos 3.5.1b20

Maybe I should swap to 3.7? I've not decided yet if it's too buggy or
not.