Re: More CT1 Strangeness with GTE (was: ESF vs SF on PM3 and CT1

John Driscoll (jfd@prime-x.net)
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:25:29 +0000

Hi Rick;

My experience here with NYNEX has been that once the T1 is up and
running it doesn't mean that your calls will go through. Normally, I
have to ask the telco tech to 'turn up trunk group xxx' after the T1
is working. FWIW, all my T's are off of 5E's.

John