Re: OSPF question

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 00:04:05 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Eric Kozowski wrote:

> How do I get a PM3 (3.5c6) to accept a default route via OSPF?
>
> I have OSPF successfully running on the PM3, but when I set the gateway
> to 0.0.0.0, it still doesn't accept the default route that is being
> advertised via OSPF from two ciscos (different metrics).

First try telling it to accept (and optionally broadcast) default routes
with the set default [none|listen|broadcast|on] command. If it still
doesn't work then reboot the box and it will start accepting it. It
doesn't seem to like clearing out the 0.0.0.0 default route even once it
is "O" obsulete(sp.. it's late..) and no longer needed.

> PS - Livingston, you _have_ to have better email support than this!
> When I open up a case with the Cisco TAC, I immediately get a ticket
> number back and can query it via the web.

*nod*

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.