Re: 3com Impact IQ ISDN and PM3

Michael Brennen (mbrennen@fni.com)
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:19:15 -0500 (CDT)

Interesting. I just got off the phone after about an hour with a client
having trouble connecting with a 3com Impact on a Win95 machine. No one
else is having trouble connecting, ISDN or otherwise. Any known problems
with the 3com Impact??? Firmware/driver issues?

I'm on a PM3 with 3.5c6.

-- Michael