Re: FTPing from the Livingston web page

paul@cnsnet.com
Thu, 03 Jul 97 13:21:19 -0600

I am well aware of this way however, of the many sites I go to to ftp files from
web pages, I can usually just download without out all of this. Usually there
is some sort of like standard that most campanies go by for web ftp.

Beside this is really not a big deal. Just thought maybe they, livingston, could
be a bit more consistant with their web site.

Paul