Re: PM3 and BGP

Gary McKinney (gmckinney@megabits.net)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:46:52 -0400

Note: The following is not an endorsement for any of the following products
<grin>.

Let's see ... Given the line of reasoning that the largest companies
produce the
best products one could assume the following:

Packard Bell Pentium 166 + Windows NT 4.0 with IIS Server + Ascend 4004 is
the
BEST combination for an ISP site (yea-RIGHT!)...

gm... (Just a little humor guys...Please, no flames if this is what you
have...)
I could not resist! Too much coffee, not enough sleep...