Re: Radius for NT *sighlet*

Chris B. Wilson, VectorNet (cbw@vector.net)
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 12:04:15 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 4 Nov 1995, John Betts wrote:

> And to that bloody Livingston Tech support lamer, where the FUCK
> do you get off talking to customers or not?!?!? I don't care
> or not wether or not you care for NT, but THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS
> RIGHT, like it or not, and if you don't FUCK OFF, and climb
> back into your little whole, and don't ever talk to customers again,
> especially since they are the ones paying your salary.

He's not paid to answer questions on this list, or entertain your little
fantasies about what Livingston should and should not be doing. One day,
when you're in a crunch, and need an answer quick, you'll be wishing you
didn't make such an ass out of yourself.

Chris

[ Chris B. Wilson http://www.vector.net/~cbw ]
[ Gateway Telecommunications, Inc./VectorNet cbw@vector.net ]
[ New pager number: 904-412-4241 Office: 904-375-8658 ]