Re: (PM) Downgrading from 3.9b27

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 08:55:44 -0500 (EST)

Since you CHOOSE not to be part of the solution then I suggest you learn
to live with YOUR choice and go elsewhere for your equipment needs.

We all know that getting Granny to http://www.808hi.com/56k/ is futile but
many people can and WILL take the advice to make their computer better.

Sorry but you remind me of people that complain about the government and
then are too busy to vote!

John

Hmmm... ISP = Internet SERVICE Provider
NetRom Internet Services 973-208-1339 voice
john@netrom.com 973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com