Re: (PM) (ANNC) ComOS 3.8.2c4, 4.1c2, and 3.9b27 available for FTP

I don't work for LINS (livingston@iav.com)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:26:55 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Carl Rigney wrote:

> Interim software releases ComOS 3.8.2c4 for the PortMaster 3 and 4.1c2
> for the PortMaster 4 are now available for FTP with modem fixes,
> including a new Sega Dreamcast fix in time for Christmas.
> The same fixes are also available for open beta in ComOS 3.9b27 for the
> PortMaster 3.

Hey all!

contrary to my normal mode, I saw this within the last half hour and
immediately jumped on it.

PM3 ComOS 3.9b22 -> ComOS 3.9b27

Initial impression, WOW I haven't seen a bunch of numbers that nice!

Ongoing impression, hmm, seems to be settling down a little but overall
I'm happier 8) guess I'll have to wait and see how things go the next few
days to give a definite approval on this build.

though there is still a lil bug with:

M1 S7 ACTIVE 31200 V42BIS LAPM 19 0 CIRCUIT
DISCONNECT
M2 S1 ACTIVE 28800 V42BIS LAPM 5 0 NORMAL
M3 S3 ACTIVE 24000 V42BIS LAPM 4 0 CIRCUIT
DISCONNECT.

note the period at the end ;)

--
Aloha from Paradise,