Re: (PM) PM3 Dial Back Troubles

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:39:20 -0800

A PM3 User wrote:

> I understand about the address and we'll fix the routing, right now we're
> just trying to get the PM3 to actually dial-out... it doesn't seem to be
> doing this and I can't tell where it is halting, be it the PRI being

Fastest test is to attach to a port and try to dial out.

> The other end has been both a Win95 box with the dial-up server running and
> an NT4 box... no luck.

I'm pretty sure they 95 dial up server is not a standard connection and looks
for MS specific stuff in order to make the connection. Though it has been a
long time since I've used RAS as a dial up sever and then it as alwys 95 to
NT.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"