Re: (PM) Dedicated IP addresses

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 05:30:52 -0800

Andrzej Stella-Sawicki wrote:

> Addresses to be used as dedicated are :
>
> 10.22.1.0/24
> 10.23.1.0/24
>
> If anyone knows how to use RIP or OSPF (if it exists in PM25 at all) in
> this case - please reply. Maybe aditional address on interface ethernet on
> PM25 would be enough - but I don't know how to implement it.

Yes, OSPF is in ComOS 3.5 and above. The Routing Guide and Command Line
Guide both give an overview of how to enable and set it up.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"