Re: (PM) Connection LOG

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:39:58 -0800

RichardC wrote:

> We have a PM3 and are runnung Lucent Radius for NT. Is there a log that can
> be accessed that shows connection information (such as USER_NAME, SPEED,
> TIME, and LENGTH of Connection), Sorry if this is a dumb question, BUT!

If you have logging to the detail file that's all in there. If you are only
logging to the database you need to add columns that have names that match
the attributes you wish to save in the database.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"