Re: (PM) Radius Reporting....

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:15:16 -0800

simmail@pixelhouse.de wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to bill my users ....
> does annyone know a script which i can use to make the
> monthly billing ?

Look in the Contrib directory of ftp.livingston.com. There are a few
scripts for summarizing radius files for users. It will not actually do
the billing though. However:

http://www.livingston.com/rabm/

offers a full RADIUS server and billing system. All data is stored in
an oracle back end. Optionally there is also Lucent Port Authority
RADIUS server which offers plug ins to various billing systems.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"