Re: (PM) Need help subnetiing and routing

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:59:56 -0800

Brian Hitchcock wrote:

> function properly with the first subnet computers. I also tried to make
> this customers sunbet a .192 mask this did not work propably because I have
> another customer that I have already assigned a .224 subnet form this same
> class C. The other problem is how do I route incoming traffic to the second

Sounds like a job for OSPF. You can then make use of VLSMs and each
subnet does not need to be the same size.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"