Re: (PM) PMVision Port(s) (fwd)

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:00:09 -0800

MegaZone wrote:

> Well, 1812 if you're using the RFC.
> 1813 by the RFC now.

Yep, I guess I should drop a line over to tech pubs about that.

> MCPPP 1649 UDP?
> I forget if MCPPP is UDP or TCP, but I think it is UDP.
> Thomas, it isn't like RABU to skip a port - any idea what 1648 is or was?
> MCNFAS? Something tried and dropped like on 1644?

Hmm, I'll have to take a look and see what I can find out.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"