Re: (PM) looking for opinions - PM3

Brian Elfert (brian@citilink.com)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:59:43 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Tim Tsai wrote:

> I am also on the USR list, etc. I do still think that the TC has a lot
> less modem issues.

You must be reading a different USR list than I am. TC users are
complaining constantly about issues with V.90 for the HiperDSPs. Now, I
will admit that the V.90 code for the old quad modems is rock solid.

> Lucent, do you know how frustrating it is to be a staunch PM3 support
> for two years and yet the modem situation still isn't resolved?

I'm still running 3.7.2c3 on my PM3s, and I can't recall the last time I
had a customer modem issue with my PM3s.

I am running Total Controls too, so I'm not in a big hurry to upgrade my
PM3s to V.90 right now.

Brian