Re: (PM) looking for opinions - PM3 (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@megazone.org)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:51:01 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time I don't work for Lucent RABU shaped the electrons to say...
>Elsewise, if I have MZ's permission I'll bounce a message he sent to
>isp-tech... hmm well you can view the archives at www.isp-tech.com and

I posted it to a public mailing list. Feel free to redistribute.

If I say it on a public mailing list I fully expect it to be out of my
hands, so I don't mind when it is reposted.

I do mind private email being reposted - even though I know I'm a hypocrite.
Earlier this year I was being personally insulted and harrassed by an
asshole from Bay Networks and I snapped and posted his wity emails to
their mailing list. I shouldn't have, but I just got pissed - I'd rightly
point out a problem with their product, he'd come back with some insult
about my looks, weight, lineage, etc. Real mature chap.

Anyway, repost it.

-MZ

--
-=*X GOT CLUE? ISPF II - SAN DIEGO, CA 3/6-10 <URL:http://www.ispf.com/> X*=-