Re: (PM) looking for opinions - PM3

I don't work for Lucent RABU (livingston@iav.com)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:11:10 -1000 (HST)

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Scott P. Daffron wrote:

> Can you ellaborate a bit?
>
> Why is the PM-3 only "so so"?

It's because code that at one time worked great if not better than other
NASes for semi-v90 is now having problems. This is with the 3.8x builds.
Personally, I lean to blaming the modem manufacturers. Many USR Winmodems
have 5/98 firmware which predates the Sept 1998 ratification...

Elsewise, if I have MZ's permission I'll bounce a message he sent to
isp-tech... hmm well you can view the archives at www.isp-tech.com and
look for "Re: Feedback on USR Total Control" dated Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999
21:11:25 -0800 (PST)

;)

--
Aloha from Paradise,