Re: (PM) What the heck is going on with my PM????

Thomas Kinnen (tom@lcp.livingston.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:05:58 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Tony Harris wrote:

> This morning, I get paged and calls of "it's not answering" or "I'm getting
> a busy signal", etc. - well, wondering what was up, I call the phone number,
> and low and behold - it's busy. I go to the store, there is only 1 user
> online. Call again, it's busy.

DId a 'show line0' show any errors? Did you do a 'show alarm'?

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"