Re: (PM) More on DUN

Jon Clemons (clemdog@marshallnet.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:58:57 -0600

What modem code you running in your PM3's?????? I am betting its a
modem issue and not a DUN issue.
I only DUN issue I have seen that's a pain is the "DUN is already in use
by another Device error."
We kept an analog pool of modems for those callers whose modems didn't
like to talk to the PM3's. When they couldnt connect to PM'3s no matter
what they could always connect on the analog pool.