Re: (PM) Help w PM3/Unix/Radius

John H. Stockslager (jstocks@erols.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:07:54 -0500

Hey -

Perhaps you will find a decent work around otherwise, but, about the problem
with "Netcents"...

I do not know this software, however, I will assume that it will provide
what you are looking for, if you get it to install !!!

soooo...

...if Netcents is supposed to work on your platform, get the thing to
function.

I understand your freshness to UNIX and how an installation error could make
you look elsewhere for a solution, but don't despair !

I am not a BSD user (graced in Solaris, SCO, NCR/ATT), but if you could
provide a bit more information about the installation error, I would like to
help you resolve that problem. Even if you find a better solution without
Netcents, resolving that installation problem will no doubt increase your
proficiency with UNIX.

bounce me back if you have time to dig this out (jstocks@erols.com)

...still pondering the better of two evils, women(replace with other gender
as needed) or computers....

- stocks