Re: (PM) Help w PM3/Unix/Radius

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:42:55 -0800

Steve Coleman wrote:

> I need some kind of billing software that will work with this setup(I
> tried Netcents, it would not install, something about not being able to
> lock ports).
> I'd also like to have users be able to check their online time. The page
> we have now doesn't work with the PM3 users.
> I've seen some of the cgi files that I could probably use for parsing
> the Radius log, etc but I'm not completely sure how to use them.
> Can anyone help?

Lucent RADIUS ABM:
http://www.livingston.com/rabm/
Uses and Oracle Backend and lots of features

Also:
Lucent Port Authority and the Lucent Kenan billing system.
There is not a full URL for this yet but if interested I can get you the
info. Uses standard RADIUS 1.16 files and has many plugin options
including one for the Kenan billing system.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"