Re: (PM) PM3 user having timeout problems

Kris Rallapalli (sysop@kepnet.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:08:03 -0800

I had several customers with this problem. Lucent said if go to 3.8.2, the
problem will go away. But, it didn't. I am telling these customers to use V34
only by changing the init strings.

Kris
sysop@kepnet.com