Re: (PM) uptime

John W Baxter (jwblist@olympus.net)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:46:27 -0800

At 10:13 -0500 2/8/99, Krzysztof Adamski wrote:
> fwtao> ver
> Livingston Enterprises PortMaster Version 3.4.2L
> System uptime is 706 days 5 hours 42 minutes

You have better incoming power than we do. ;-(

Our generator is now ready.

(This is the first place I've lived where I've scattered automatic
emergency lights around the house...I learn about overnight power
failures because the bedroom lights up. ;-) )

> Lucent should break the days into years and months :-)

Nah!...they'd just look for the "years" string in a part of flash
they just erased. ;-)

-John (who still enjoys that bug, even though it bit me)

--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.  Teach him to fish,