(PM) LT Winmodem update does not always work

Susan (susan@rockbridge.net)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 23:50:29 -0500

And where are they getting this magic driver upgrade? I've had my
customers install the new upgrade from their mfgr and nothing has
changed for them :-( I only had one successful - and that was for an LT
Winmodem that came with an IBM.
I spoke with a user last nite who is running the ltwinmodem with the
latest driver from CTX website it took her up to version 5.20 but she
still cant get past the handshake with either us or our competition
(they're running x2 recently upgraded to v.90 btw - we like it when the
upgrade cuz we get their fallout customers *G*).
thx
Susan