Re: (PM) Session time out warning

Kris Rallapalli (sysop@kepnet.com)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:50:25 -0800

Glad to see the interest and discussion on my posting about session timeout
warning. My thought was if Radius is keeping track of the session time of an
authenticated user, it should be possible to make a window to pop-out (or a
banner) alerting the impending session termination. Lot of "free" internet
services use banners to show their ads.